BE POLITE, RESPECTFUL, DETAILED.
FOR IMMEDIATE OR BUSINESS CONTACT, PLEASE EMAIL HEARTSOFHOCKEY@HOTMAIL.COM.
Date: August 22, 2014.
These are my favourite songs to listen to when it comes to missing someone. Not all are exactly about being long distance, but they get the job done. All songs are linked to lyric videos, and the songs with the ** are my all time favourites.
1. Carolina - Parmalee
2. Run - Rex Goudie
3. Ass back home - Gym Class Heros’
4. Everything but me - Daughtry
5. Far away - Nickelback
6. Hanging on - NBD soundtrack
7. Home - Daughtry
8. If you’re gone - Matchbox 20
9. Nothing but your teeshirt - Shontelle
10. Shadow of the day - Linkin Park
11. Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne
12. Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
13. California king bed - Rihanna
14. Here without you - 3 Doors Down
15. Miles - Christina Perri
16. Hey there Delilah - Plain White Tees
17. Jet Lag - Simple Plan
18. Paradise - Simple Plan
19. Waiting for superman - Daughtry **
20. Sweater song - Hedley
21. I want crazy - Hunter Hayes
22. Superman - Taylor Swift
23. The sun is rising - Britt Nicole **
24. Ever the same - Rob Thomas
25. Home - Michael Buble
26. I see fire - Ed Sheern
27. Unwell - Matchbox 20
28. Wherever you will go - The Calling
29. For you I will - Teddy Geiger
30. See you tonight - Scotty McCreery
Aw I’m so happy you messaged me. I’ve been sitting up tonight bored and my ask box has been EMPTY (what’s up with that, anyways?)
I know how you feel, been there, done that. Believe it or not, it gets easier. Love is definitely love, the distance doesn’t matter if you truly love someone.
As for pointers while he’s away.. well, for one, you have me! Haha. If you ever need anything - a pick up message, someone to talk to, cry to, whatever, I’m your girl, and we can message privately if you ever need it.
I find what helps the most with being LDR is making it as fun as you possibly can. Try sending him care packages, love letters, or other sendable items. Include each other in your lives: send lots of photos, talk about people you meet, what you’ve done that day, anything and everything, and be detailed! Keep as busy as possible, hangout with friends as much as you can. Sitting at home is a no-no, as your mind will wonder too much. Skype dates, face time, and snapchat are life savers.
Remember, he might not be with you in person but he’s still your man and he still loves you. Distance doesn’t change that girl. Think positively! Everything will turn out fine, I promise.
Thanks a lot! It means a lot to me that you’ve taken the time to respond! <3 I hope everything is going well for you & I wish your team the best of luck during the upcoming season!
Thanks a lot for responding! I really appreciate everything you’ve said, it makes me feel awesome and I absolutely love helping everybody out! Im really happy I have awesome people like yourself following this blog.